Stamped Patio and Covered Deck Contractors Berea, OH 44017
Featured above is really cool project our guys just recently finished up. The project consists of a screened-in, covered porch in Berea, OH along with a stamped concrete patio that connects to the deck via concrete steps. As you can see (minus the fresh dirt-we were a little trigger happy with the pictures) the covered porch was designed specifically to look as though it always existed. The idea was to add additional, usable space off the back of the home while maintaining the look and feel consistently throughout the house.
Covered Deck Designers Cleveland – Berea Porch & Patio
The customers initially contacted JM Design Build to meet with our team of remodeling and design consultants because they knew they wanted to create more space through the addition of a sun porch they just didn’t know exactly how to achieve the end result they had in mind. After the consultation and a few follow up conversations our designers presented them with a floor-plan and elevation design for their project. Turns out they liked it because the initial concept is almost identical to the final product (and that there is what we mean when we refer to ourselves as “Design Build”).
The project ran smoothly and turned out great. Some of the cooler features of this particular covered deck include the recessed lighting and fan, the v-groove material used on the ceiling, and the gable roof to coincide with the existing structure. Also, the homeowners upgraded to an azek decking material from Terry Lumber Supply for lasting durability and chose a great color and pattern for their stamped concrete patio.
COVERED DECK + STAMPED PATIO BEREA – SCOPE OF WORK
The following is a very basic outline of the necessary steps and process we used to complete the covered deck and stamped concrete patio in Berea:
- Dig post holes for 6 supporting posts
- Install 2′ x 10′ treated lumber floor joists, with double header in center
- Frame with 8 openings for screened in porch / one door
- Frame structure to code/gable roof
- Install cedar decking
- Install shingles, siding, and interior and exterior trim to match existing as close as possible
- Install rouch electrical for 2 recessed lights, 1 fan, 2 outlets, and cable to code
- Install v-groove vinyl material in ceiling
- Install all purpose vinyl screens in all openings
- Install aproximately 20′ x 14′ stamped concrete patio (standard color and design to be determined)
- with block fire pit
- Patio to include steps to addition and existing door
- Remove all garbage and debris
- 5 year guarantee on all labor, factory warrantee on materials
- Provide permits, prints, and inspections
Custom Deck Designers Cleveland – General Contractors Berea
JM Design Build is a young, excited, and very accessible group of managers and general contractors in Cleveland currently designing and building a host of remodeling and renovation projects throughout the area. If you’re interested in a practical new deck or patio design give us a call for a free, 30-min consultation with one of our designers (440-838-4686) or click the icon below to fill out a form and someone will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for reading!