Jeremy Salupo | Owner
Jeremy Salupo is the 3rd generation leader of JM Design Build and has been in or around the construction industry his entire life. In fact, working at JM Design Build is the only job Jeremy has ever had. Born and raised in Cleveland, Jeremy in his formative years worked as a laborer in the field, cleaning up jobsites, setting up tools and carrying around construction materials. On summer break from St. Ignatius High School, Jeremy worked in the field with the trades, developing skills and learning firsthand the labor of construction. After graduating from Boston College (Finance, Theology) in 2005, Jeremy came back to JM Design becoming president in 2010. His grandfather, Gerald Sr., started the business as a siding and insulation company in the 1950’s. Jeremy’s father, Jerry Salupo, was at the JM helm for 30 years and expanded the company.
Jeremy is also very active in his local church and he leads an inner city outreach in Cleveland’s historic Slavic Village neighborhood focused on bringing transformation to the community. Jeremy is passionate about seeing the city of Cleveland transform both economically and culturally and he believes that JM Design Build can play an important part in that process.
Kevin Haney | Marketing & Finance
Kevin Haney has been co-owner of JM Design build since 2018 as the marketing and finance director. He received his B.S. in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Ohio State University and obtained a M.S. in business from Ashland University. Kevin started working at JM during breaks from college learning the labor end of the business. After graduating from college, Kevin worked in sales and engineering roles for a few companies before ultimately coming back to the place he loves, JM Design. Kevin lives in Medina with his wife and 2 kids and in his free time enjoys playing with his kids and dog.
If you’re looking for a design and build firm in Cleveland with 3 or more of the following then JM Design Build & Remodeling might be for you:
- Professional, practical, and comprehensive interior design services
- Excellent craftsmanship and quality at an honest price
- Young, energetic, and easily acessible (via text and iMessage, email, skype, g-chat, etc.) project managers
- A company culture rooted deeply in transparency and integrity
- One of Qualified Remodeler Magazine’s 2012 Top 500 Remodelers in the U.S.
- 2012 Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner in both “Remodeling – General” and “Remodeling – Basements”
- A 3rd generation family-owned business with over 40 years of experience
JM Design Build & Remodeling’s objective is to spearhead the construction industry and maximize the construction experience for our customers, vendors, contractors, and strategic partners through innovation, technology, design, integrity, and service.
JM Design Build & Remodeling (JMDB) is a family business which entered its 3rd generation of ownership in January, 2010. The officers, sales personnel, staff, carpenters, and contractors at JM Design Build are coached and expected to represent the company appropriately. That means respect for one another, including customers; honest practices; to strive for excellence; and to enjoy their work–the same values the company was founded upon over forty years ago.
- People: Our employees, working as a team, are our most important resource. It is only by their performance, dedication and achievements that we will remain a successful company.
- Service: We strive for dependable, friendly service provided by our employees to anticipate and exceed our customer’s expectations.
- Products: Our commitment is to offer innovative products of the highest quality and workmanship that represent the best value in the marketplace.
We are proud to have maintained an exceptional level of customer satisfaction, and will continue to provide our customers in the Greater Cleveland Area with quality general contractor and remodeling services for years to come. That is why all of our work comes with a 5 year guarantee. With nearly 30 percent of our new customers coming to us from referrals, it’s no secret that our customers are truly pleased with the work we do.
Our job-sites are known for being especially clean and well-run, and all our workers are respectful and polite. For over THREE generations our family has been providing the community with ideas, designs, and insight.
LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE.
Contact us to find out more!